Wednesday, August 15, 2012


Tool # 11
1) My Favorite tools include Diigo, Wallwasher, DropBox, and Google Docs. I plan using all of these in my class. Moving forward, my goal is to introduce a new tool every week and incorporate them into my lessons.

2) Technology is the way students communicate and see the world so in order to really reach them, the material needs to be presented in their language, via digital tools. Homework and projects need to be transformed to incorporate technology. As this happens I believe teachers will see an interest and more vested approach to the students' schoolwork.

3) The user-friendliness of the tools was really nice. This will promote effective usage in every classroom.  The use of tools such as Wallwisher and the skill of embedding videos from YouTube is actually very simple. This is a technique that can easily be incorporated into a lesson and will enhance the lesson immensely. Ultimately, the goal is to increase student performance by generating an interest in learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment